916 Diversey Parkway
Chicago, IL 60614
Company Established In
HOURS OF OPERATION
10:00AM - 7:00PM CST
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Earn Your Accredited TEFL Certification & Get Paid to Teach English Abroad
• Are you looking for an accredited TEFL certification class that will provide you with the training, qualification & job placement assistance you need to get hired as an English teacher in up to 80 countries worldwide?
• Do you want to get TEFL certified with an internationally recognized institution that provides personalized guidance from expert advisors throughout all phases of the TEFL certification process?
International TEFL Academy (ITA) is the world leader in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification, training over 5,000 new teachers per year. We offer internationally accredited TEFL courses online and in 25 locations worldwide. All of our TEFL courses are recognized worldwide & are taught by experienced university-level professors. All students & graduates receive lifetime job placement assistance and enjoy exclusive access to our worldwide alumni networks.
Online TEFL Classes:
• 11-13 weeks part-time (8-12 hours a week) - this course is designed to accommodate students who are working or going to school full-time.
• Fully accredited at Level 5 (identical to in-person classes such as CELTA) and it taught by university professors; it also includes 20 hours of practicum (live practice teaching
• Class tuition is $1399 USD, which includes personalized, lifetime job search guidance and access to our 25,000+ alumni networks.
In-Person TEFL Classes in 25 locations worldwide
• ITA offers in-person 4-week classes in 25 locations worldwide, including in the U.S., Europe, Latin America & Asia
• Tuition varies by class.
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance Services, Including:
• One-on-one advice & guidance from experienced advisors in areas like resume & cover letter development, visas, & documents
• Access to live and recorded webinars on all aspects of the TEFL job search process, including job market tutorials for specific regions & countries
• 400-page Job Search Guidance Manual & our library of country-specific ebooks & “How to Get a Job” guides
• Access to contact information more than 20,000 schools & language institutes worldwide in addition to hundreds of ESL job boards & top international recruiters
Where Can I Teach English Abroad?
- ASIA: From the tropical climes of Thailand & Vietnam to the dynamic cities of China, Japan & South Korea, there are hundreds of thousands of teaching jobs throughout Asia. In countries like South Korea, English teachers receive free housing and/or free airfare & most English English teachers can save $500 - $12,000 a month after expenses.
- EUROPE: From Spain to Russia, demand for English language instruction is booming. Top job markets include Spain, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Turkey & Russia (to name a few!).
- LATIN AMERICA: Top South American job markets include Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru & Ecuador. If you seek the tropical splendors of Central America, check out Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Mexico.
- MIDDLE EAST: Persian Gulf destinations like Dubai, Oman & Saudi Arabia offers some of the most lucrative English teaching jobs in the world, while such nations as Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia & Morocco also offer great opportunities to teach while exploring the local culture & history.
Ready to Begin Your Adventure?
Click on our link above to request your free brochure and to speak with an expert admissions advisors to go over all of your options & questions regarding TEFL job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options and financial matters like salaries & start-up costs. We are happy to speak with you as many times as you need, and our online resource library features hundreds of articles, FAQs, testimonials & videos to help learn about all aspects of teaching English abroad.
Click the link to get started now!